If you can't afford a personal trainer and you're too busy to spend an hour at the gym, then Daily Workouts may be helpful for you. Its 5-30 minute routes are great for targeting bodyparts. This app has separate workouts for abs, arms, butt, and more. Video tutorials demonstrate how each workout is done. And a countdown timer lets you know when to switch exercises. Workouts can be customized to maximize effectiveness.
It's up to you to stay motivated. But I can tell you from firsthand experience, this app helps!The full version of this app is $3.99. It's compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, and requires iOS 4.3 or later.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV