If you're eager to meet your fitness goals, you can hit the ground running with Nike's (NKE) Nike+ Running app. Whether you're on the treadmill or lapping the loop in Central Park, this app tells you how far and how fast you're going. And with audio notifications, there's no need to slow down to look at your phone. The app also lets you listen to whatever music gets you going.
Competitive folks might like the NikeFuel points feature. Keep pace by comparing stats with runners around the globe. Sync Nike+ with Facebook (FB), Path and Twitter to share results with your world. Not surprisingly, wireless connectivity is required for sharing. And the app warns that the GPS could "dramatically decrease battery life." But as Nike might say, "just download it."The free app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, and requires iOS 4 or later (soon iOS 5).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV