LONDON, October 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- Celebrus Technologies expands partnership with Teradata to provide the ultimate in digital big analytics with Teradata Aster -
Celebrus Technologies, http://www.celebrus.com/, provider of tag-free multi-channel digital big data software, today announces an expanded partnership with Teradata (NYSE: TDC) and its capability to feed highly detailed, individual-level online data directly into the Teradata Aster MapReduce Platform. Through this ground-breaking capability to analyse granular and complete digital channel data on the industry's leading discovery platform, organisations will be able to draw more accurate conclusions that can change their business.
Celebrus' unique software already feeds individual-level behavioural data from multiple online channels, including websites, social media and mobile apps, directly into Teradata's Integrated Channel Intelligence solution in near real-time. The addition of a Celebrus digital big data feed into the Teradata Aster platform brings greater flexibility and choice to organisations keen to analyse the huge amounts of customer data collected from multiple channels.Celebrus captures highly granular and complete data including each click, keystroke, key value, text change, mouse-over, scroll and object in the page. The tag-free and configuration-free nature of the software means that organisations can be up and running on their new big data platform very quickly. The Teradata Aster MapReduce Platform delivers a powerful solution for storing, processing, and building big analytics. It puts data science in the hands of business users without requiring specialised new skills and without the complexity of traditional alternatives. Teradata Aster makes MapReduce accessible to every enterprise by coupling MapReduce with standard SQL to deliver analytics through the patented Aster SQL-MapReduce® framework that embeds MapReduce analytic processing with data stores for analytics on multi-structured data sources and types to deliver new analytic capabilities with breakthrough performance and scalability.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV