Accuride Corporation (NYSE: ACW), a leading supplier of components to the North American commercial vehicle industry, today announced that it will host a conference call and webcast to discuss its financial and operational results for the third quarter of 2012 on Friday, November 2, 2012, beginning at 9:00 a.m. Central Time. Accuride President and Chief Executive Officer Rick Dauch and Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Greg Risch will host the one-hour call.
Accuride intends to issue a news release detailing the results before the call. Analysts and investors may participate on the live conference call by dialing (877) 261-8992 in the United States, or (847) 619-6548 internationally, and using participant code 33645018. A live webcast of the conference call can be accessed via the Investors section of the Company’s website at www.accuridecorp.com/investors.
A replay will be available from November 2, 2012 at 11:30 a.m. to November 9, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. Central Time by calling (888) 843-7419 in the United States, or (630) 652-3042 internationally, and using access code 3364 5018.
About Accuride CorporationWith headquarters in Evansville, Ind., USA, Accuride Corporation is a leading supplier of components to the North American commercial vehicle industry. The company’s products include commercial vehicle wheels, wheel-end components and assemblies, truck body and chassis parts, and other commercial vehicle components. The company’s products are marketed under its brand names, which include Accuride ®, Accuride Wheel End Solutions TM, Gunite ®, Imperial TM and Brillion TM. Accuride’s common stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol ACW. For more information, visit the Company’s website at http://www.accuridecorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV