Cinemagram, which allows users to create a hybrid between photo and video, is another stellar app that takes advantage of the iPhone 5's 4-inch screen and extended battery life.
Cinemagraphs, or still photographs in which minor or repeated movements occur, traditionally take photographers hours to produce. With Cinemagram, users can record or upload a 2 to 3-second video clip, isolate a small, animated region, and leave the rest as a still image. Like Instagram, this app offers vintage and cross-processing filters and ways to share the cinemagraphs with friends.This free app is compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, fourth and fifth generation iPod touch, and second and third generation iPad, but requires iOS 5.0 or later.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV