Perhaps the best way to take advantage of the iPhone 5's slightly larger and higher quality screen is the social video app Vyclone. Ideal for sports spectators, concert fans, citizen journalists and wedding guests, Vyclone enables its users to create multi-angle masterpieces of events through crowdsourcing.
Users can film or upload a video, and the app's geo-location feature automatically synchronizes it with up to three other clips shot around the same time and location, lining them up by the date and time they were shot, rather than the time they were uploaded. Users also have the option to make manual edits to the raw footage by applying filters or choosing angles.The results can then be shared through Twitter, Facebook (FB) and YouTube, or by pinning it to the film location for other users to view when visiting the site. This free app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, but requires iOS 5.0 or later.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV