National Bank Holdings Corporation (NYSE: NBHC) expects to report the third quarter results of operations after the close of business on Thursday, November 1, 2012. Management will host a conference call to review the results at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Friday, November 2, 2012. Interested parties may listen to this call by dialing (877) 272-6762 (United States)/ (615) 800-6832 (International) using the Conference ID of 58781861 and ask for the NBHC Third Quarter Earnings conference call. A telephonic replay of the call will be available beginning approximately two hours after the call’s completion through November 16, 2012, by dialing (855) 859-2056 (United States)/ (404) 537-3406 (International) using the Conference ID of 58781861. The earnings release and an on-line replay of the call will also be available on the Company’s website at www.nationalbankholdings.com by visiting the investor relations area.
About National Bank Holdings Corporation
National Bank Holdings Corporation is a bank holding company created to build a leading community bank franchise delivering high quality customer service and strong shareholder results. National Bank Holdings Corporation currently operates a network of 101 full-service banking centers, with the majority of those banking centers located in Colorado and the greater Kansas City region. Through the Company’s subsidiary, NBH Bank, N.A. it operates under the following brand names: Bank Midwest in Kansas and Missouri, Community Banks of Colorado in Colorado and California and Hillcrest Bank in Texas.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV