The Dayton Power and Light Company (DP&L) has issued a Request for Proposals (RFP) for coal for use at its two Ohio River electric generating stations in Aberdeen and Wrightsville, Ohio.
DP&L is seeking proposals for coal delivery for quantities up to 250,000 tons, with delivery beginning January 2013 through March 2013. Proposals with alternative quantities will be considered. DP&L is interested in offers for all types of coal.
All proposals submitted in response to this RFP must be received by DP&L no later than 5 p.m. Eastern on November 9, 2012, and are subject to the terms of the RFP. Proposals can be submitted by email to DPLCoalRFP@dplinc.com or mailed to Fuel Procurement, Dayton Power & Light, 1065 Woodman Dr., Dayton, OH 45432.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV