ADDITIONAL FARE RULES Fares are available only on www.southwest.com and www.swabiz.com and can be purchased today, through Nov. 1, 2012, 11:59 pm PT. Travel must take place between Nov. 16 and Nov. 28, 2012, and Dec. 13 through Jan. 2, 2013. Fares are valid for travel every day of the week, however, blackout dates apply for Nov. 21, Nov. 24 through 26, and Dec. 21 through 22, 2012. Seats are limited. Fares may vary by destinations, flight, and day of week and won't be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods. Government-imposed taxes and fees are now included in the advertised fare. Fares are available for one-way travel. Fares may be combined with other Southwest combinable fares, except Senior Fares. When combining fares, the most restrictive fare rules apply. Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied, if unused, toward the purchase of future travel on Southwest Airlines. Fares are not available through the Group Desk. Any change in the itinerary may result in an increase in fare. Standby travel requires an upgrade to the Anytime fare. Fares are subject to change until ticketed. Fares are valid on published, scheduled service only.
* In order to redeem A+ Reward Credits for Southwest Airlines flights, members must have both a Rapid Rewards account and an A+Rewards account, and both accounts must be in the name of the same Member. Click here for complete rules and regulations.
SOURCE Southwest Airlines
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts