CECO Environmental Corp. (NasdaqGM:CECE), a global leader providing air pollution control technology, will release earnings and will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss Third Quarter results on Wednesday, November 7, 2012. Earnings will be released at 7:30 a.m. EST and the conference call will be held at 8:30 a.m. EST (7:30 a.m. Central time).
Dial in number: 866.356.4441
Passcode: 80596185This call is being webcast by Thomson/CCBN and can be accessed at CECO’s web site at www.cecoenviro.com. The webcast is also being distributed through the Thomson StreetEvents Network. Individual investors can listen to the call at www.earnings.com, Thomson’s individual investor portal, powered by StreetEvents. Institutional investors can access the call via Thomson StreetEvents ( www.streetevents.com), a password-protected event management site. ABOUT CECO ENVIRONMENTAL CECO Environmental Corp. is a global leader providing air pollutions control technology. Through its subsidiaries – Busch International, CECO Filters, CECO Abatement Systems, Kirk & Blum, Effox-Flextor, Fisher-Klosterman/Buell, CECO China and A.V.C. Specialists – CECO provides a wide spectrum of air quality products and services including engineered equipment, cyclones, scrubbers, dampers, diverters, RTO’s, and component parts. Industries served include refining, petrochemical, power, aluminum, steel, automotive, chemical, and large industrial processes. Revenue from engineered equipment technology is approximately 75%, and 25% from parts, services, and aftermarket. Global growth, Operational Excellence, Margin Expansion, Safety, and Employee Development are CECO’s core competencies and long term objectives.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV