Cramer said he doesn't have a Wall of Fame, but if he did, that's the wall Bob McDonald should be on.
In the Lightning Round, Cramer was bullish on Travelers Companies (TRV).
In the "Mad Mail" viewer feedback segment, Cramer followed up on Texas Capital (TCBI), a bank that stumped him during an earlier show. He said that KeyCorp (KEY), another Action Alerts PLUS holding, is a better play and at a lower valuation.Cramer said that F5 Networks (FFIV) has more to fall after the company reported a surprisingly bad quarter, but he was bullish on both DSW (DSW), a solid retail player, and DaVita (DVA), a company he called "a winner." Cramer was bearish on the Chinese Yandex (YNDX), saying American-made Yahoo (YHOO) is the way to play the Internet.
No Huddle OffenseIn his "No Huddle Offense" segment, Cramer sounded off on the wildly different standards Wall Street applies to Apple and Amazon.com (AMZN). Cramer said Apple delivered an extraordinary quarter, extraordinary to everyone except Wall Street, which came up with a whole litany of reasons not to like the stock. Shares went down even lower as they predicted the company's demise. Amazon, on the other hand, told Wall Street nothing, as is its policy, and despite continuing to spend boatloads of money was heralded by Wall Street and rewarded by a rallying stock price. Cramer said Apple would trade at over $1,200 a share if it were treated like Amazon -- which it should be because it's still one of the best American companies ever. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV