Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- There's too much fear in this market, Jim Cramer told "Mad Money" viewers Friday as he laid out his game plan for next week's trading. There are still some winners out there, if investors know where to look.
(CRUS) will have his attention on Monday. Cramer said he's not a fan of either stock at the moment but Burger King will provide insight into
(MCD) while Cirrus can shed light on
(AAPL), a stock he owns for his charitable trust,
Executive DecisionIn the "Executive Decision" segment, Cramer spoke with Rick Hamada, CEO of Avnet (AVT), the supermarket for all things tech. Avnet pre-announced a weak quarter a few weeks ago and delivered on its guidance Friday, missing estimates by 1 cent a share on light revenue. Shares of Avnet now trade at just 7.5 times earnings. Hamada said Avnet's weakness stemmed from light overall revenue and weakness in its higher-margin western regions, including the U.S. He said both the company's component and computer businesses saw declines in the quarter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV