NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ Shares of some top silver companies are up at 10 a.m.:
Hecla Mining Co. rose $.02 or .3 percent, to $6.54.
Pan American Silver Corp. rose $.21 or 1.0 percent, to $21.42.
Silver Standard Resources Inc. rose $.01 or .1 percent, to $14.84.Silver Wheaton rose $.03 or .1 percent, to $39.09.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV