Corning has retained J.P. Morgan Securities LLC to serve as Dealer Manager for the tender offer and has retained D.F. King & Co., Inc. to serve as information agent and tender agent for the tender offer.
Requests for documents relating to the tender offer may be directed to D.F. King & Co., Inc. by telephone at (212) 269-5550 or (800) 967-4607 or in writing at 48 Wall Street, 22nd Floor, New York, NY 10005. Questions regarding the tender offer may be directed to J.P. Morgan Securities LLC at (866) 834-4666 (toll free) or (212) 834-4811 (collect).
This press release is not a tender offer to purchase or a solicitation of a tender offer, which may be made only pursuant to the terms of the Offer to Purchase. In any jurisdiction where the laws require the tender offer to be made by a licensed broker or dealer, the tender offer will be deemed made on behalf of Corning Incorporated by J.P Morgan Securities LLC, or one or more registered brokers or dealers under the laws of such jurisdiction.
The Company will also redeem two series of outstanding debentures in accordance with their terms on November 26, 2012. The two series, described below, would be redeemed at the make-whole amount specified in the table below:
|Title of Security||CUSIP||
Principal Amount Outstanding
|5.90% Debentures due March 15, 2014||219350AP0||$100,000,000||
Reference Treasury Yield+ 35 bps
|November 26, 2012|
|6.20% Debentures due March 15, 2016||219350AN5||$ 73,648,000||
Reference Treasury Yield+ 40 bps
|November 26, 2012|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV