TORONTO, Oct. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Franco-Nevada Corporation (TSX: FNV, NYSE: FNV) expects to report Third Quarter 2012 results after market close on November 6, 2012. The complete Financial Statements and Management's Discussion and Analysis will be available on Franco-Nevada's website at www.franco-nevada.com and on SEDAR at www.sedar.com and EDGAR at www.sec.gov.
Management will host a conference call on November 7, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time to review the results. Interested investors are invited to participate as follows:
- Conference Call: Local: 647-427-7450; Toll-Free: 1-888-231-8191; Title: Franco-Nevada Corporation Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results .
- Conference Call Replay: A recording will be available until November 14, 2012 at the following numbers: Local: 416-849-0833; Toll-Free: 1-855-859-2056; Pass code: 58833221.
- Webcast: A live audio webcast will be accessible at www.franco-nevada.com.
- Slides: A presentation to accompany the conference call will be available on the Company's website prior to the call.
Corporate SummaryFranco-Nevada Corporation is the leading gold royalty and stream company by both gold revenues and number of gold assets. Its business model benefits from rising commodity prices and new discoveries while limiting operating and capital cost inflation. SOURCE Franco-Nevada Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV