ELKRIDGE, Md., Oct. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Global performance improvement solutions provider GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) announced that it will release its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012 on Thursday, November 1, 2012.
The Company has scheduled an investor conference call for 10:00 a.m. ET on November 1, 2012. In addition to prepared remarks from management, there will be a question and answer session on the call. The dial-in number for the live conference call will be 800-749-1342 or 212-231-2919, using conference ID number 21609594. A telephone replay of the call will also be available beginning at 12:00 p.m. on November 1 st and will be available until 12:00 p.m. on November 15 th. To listen to the replay, dial 800-633-8284 or 402-977-9140, using conference ID number 21609594. A replay will also be available on GP Strategies' website shortly after the conclusion of the call.
About GP Strategies
GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) is a global performance improvement solutions provider of sales and technical training, eLearning solutions, management consulting and engineering services. GP Strategies' solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting and business improvement services, customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing, process and energy industries, and other commercial and government customers.© 2012 GP Strategies Corporation. All rights reserved. GP Strategies and the GP Strategies logo design are trademarks of GP Strategies Corporation. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120327/MM77734LOGO) SOURCE GP Strategies
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV