The enclosed Schedule 14D-9 contains a complete discussion of these and other significant factors contributing to your Board’s recommendation. For the reasons described above and in the enclosed Schedule 14D-9, your Board of Directors unanimously recommends that you REJECT MR. ICAHN’S OFFER and NOT TENDER your shares pursuant to the Offer.
We urge you to read the Schedule 14D-9 carefully and in its entirety so you will be fully informed as to your Board’s recommendation. If you have questions concerning the Oshkosh Schedule 14D-9 or need additional copies of the Company’s publicly filed materials, please contact our proxy solicitor, Innisfree M&A Incorporated, at (877) 750-9499 (Toll Free).
We appreciate your continued support as we work to protect your investment and create value for all Oshkosh shareholders.
|Richard M. Donnelly Chairman of the Board|
|Charles L. Szews Chief Executive Officer|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV