E2open (NASDAQ: EOPN), a leading provider of strategic, cloud-based solutions for collaborative execution across global trading networks, today announced that Mark Woodward, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Peter Maloney, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the UBS Global Technology Conference in New York, NY.
This presentation is scheduled for Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time, or 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time. A live webcast, as well as a replay, of the presentation will be accessible from the investor relations page of the E2open website at http://investor.e2open.com/.
E2open is a leading provider of cloud-based, on-demand software
solutions enabling enterprises to procure, manufacture, sell, and
distribute products more efficiently through collaborative execution
across global trading networks. Brand owners use E2open solutions to
gain visibility into and control over their trading networks through the
real-time information, integrated business processes, and advanced
analytics that E2open provides. E2open customers include Celestica,
Cisco, Dell, HGST, IBM, L’Oreal, LSI, Motorola, Seagate, and Vodafone.
E2open is headquartered in Foster City, California, with operations
worldwide. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV