RealD Inc. (NYSE: RLD), a leading global licensor of 3D technologies, today announced that members of the Company’s management team will present at the Piper Jaffray Technology, Media & Telecommunications Conference on Tuesday, November 6, 2012. The Company will participate in the “Future of Cinema” panel discussion at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time the same day. The event is being held at the Le Parker Meridien hotel in New York.
The panel discussion will be webcast live on the Internet, and can be accessed by visiting the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at www.reald.com. The webcast will also be archived and available on the website for 90 days.
About RealD Inc.
RealD is a leading global licensor of 3D technologies. RealD’s extensive intellectual property portfolio is used in applications that enable a premium 3D viewing experience in the theater, the home and elsewhere. RealD licenses its RealD Cinema Systems to motion picture exhibitors that show 3D motion pictures and alternative 3D content. RealD also provides its RealD Display, active and passive eyewear, and RealD Format technologies to consumer electronics manufacturers and content producers and distributors to enable the delivery and viewing of 3D content. RealD’s cutting-edge technologies have been used for applications such as piloting the Mars Rover.RealD was founded in 2003 and has offices in Beverly Hills, California; Boulder, Colorado; London, United Kingdom; Shanghai, China; Hong Kong; Tokyo, Japan; and Moscow, Russia. For more information, please visit our website at www.reald.com. © 2012 RealD Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV