Due to the two retirements, the company will streamline its operations structure. The domestic divisions of the Central Group will be realigned into the company’s existing National and Southwest operating groups. The Capital Division will be assigned to the National Group, and both the TriStar and MidAmerica Divisions will become part of the Southwest Group, to be renamed the American Group. HCA International, which consists of the company’s London hospitals and has been part of the Central Group, will report directly to Sam Hazen, President of Operations for the company. This transition will take place on January 1, 2013.
Commenting on the retirements, Hazen said, “Paul and Russ have been an integral part of the HCA operations team for many years, and I am sad to see them go. Their efforts have driven operations improvements and supported strategic growth in all four divisions. They are exemplary individuals who personify HCA’s values and culture of caring. On a personal note, I have enjoyed working with them, I value their friendship and wish them the best as they embark on this new exciting phase in their lives.”
All references to “Company” and “HCA” as used through this release refer to HCA Holdings, Inc. and its affiliates.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV