(1) Eligible for early settlement, subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Offer to Purchase.
(2) Rounded to the nearest one-hundredth of a percent.
Assuming the note offering closes on October 30, 2012, the settlement date for the 9.50% senior notes due 2016 which have been validly tendered prior to the early tender deadline and not withdrawn is expected to be October 31, 2012. The tender offer now expires at 11:59 p.m., New York City time, on November 7, 2012. The expected settlement date for those senior notes due 2016 tendered after the early tender deadline and the senior notes due 2019 validly tendered and accepted is on or around November 8, 2012.
The early tender deadline and the withdrawal deadline have passed. As a result, validly tendered notes may no longer be withdrawn or revoked and holders who validly tenderadditional notes prior to the expiration time are no longer eligible to receive the early tender premium of $30 per $1,000 principal amount of dollar denominated 2016 Notes, €30 per €1,000 principal amount of euro denominated 2016 Notes, $30 per $1,000 principal amount of dollar denominated 2019 Notes and £30 per £1,000 principal amount of sterling denominated 2019 Notes. The Issuer intends to cancel and retire all of the Notes purchased pursuant to the tender offer. J.P. Morgan Securities PLC and J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and their respective affiliates (“J.P. Morgan”) and The Royal Bank of Scotland plc and RBS Securities Inc. and their respective affiliates (“RBS”) are acting as Dealer Managers for the tender offer. The Information and Tender Agent for the tender offer is Lucid Issuer Services Limited. Holders with questions about the tender offer should contact the Dealer Managers or the Information and Tender Agent. Requests for copies of any Offer to Purchase or Letter of Transmittal should be directed to the Information and Tender Agent at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions or requests for assistance may be directed to the Dealer Managers at the addresses and telephone numbers set forth herein. None of Virgin Media, the Issuer, the Dealer Managers or the Information and Tender Agent is making any recommendations to holders of Notes as to whether to tender or refrain from tendering their Notes in the tender offer. Holders of Notes must decide how many Notes they will tender, if any.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV