The Board of Directors of The Gorman-Rupp Company (NYSE MKT: GRC) declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.10 per share on the common stock of the Company, payable December 10, 2012, to shareholders of record November 15, 2012. This marks the 251 st consecutive quarterly dividend paid by The Gorman-Rupp Company.
David P. EmmensCorporate SecretaryThe Gorman-Rupp CompanyTelephone (419) 755-1477NYSE MKT: GRC
For additional information contact Wayne L. Knabel, Chief Financial Officer, Telephone (419) 755-1397.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV