ITuneCharts.com Releases The Most Advanced Tracking Software For ITunes Songs And Albums Downloadable Sales
MIAMI, Oct. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- iTuneCharts.com was developed to cater to consumers of the music industry and advertising and marketing firms. With its efficiency to chart your artist's music beyond the top 100 songs, tracking your artist's iTunes sales couldn't be any easier.
iTuneCharts.com rises above the norm "top 100 songs" and introduces to the public the first ever charted Top 400 iTunes songs. This makes it possible for record labels and independent artists everywhere to keep track of their song's or album's progress through live time data provided straight from Apple iTunes. "Although launching this website became quite overwhelming, it is said to be a very valuable and highly appreciated tool for marketing, and music industry experts," stated Roger Singh (President of iTuneCharts.com). As a result of curiosity and research, one long year of writing the software, and six months of beta testing, iTuneCharts.com was established.
Singh explained that your song or album could have made it on the iTunes top 100 charts for one second and then the next second, it could be gone, and you would have never known. This was looked at as a huge problem for many marketing firms, and labels when investing in artists and their music. "Not knowing whether your artist actually has what it takes to make it on the top 100 is one thing, but not knowing that your artist has actually been charted is a whole different thing," Singh said. You will have 24/7 live access to the top 400 songs on iTunes and the convenience of watching your artist climb up the ladder towards the iTunes Top 100. iTuneCharts.com is making a positive impact on the music industry that will later become the number one tool for music marketing.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV