AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMAG) today announced it will report unaudited consolidated financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2012 before the U.S. financial markets open on Thursday, November 1, 2012. The announcement will be followed by a conference call and webcast with slides at 8:00 a.m. ET during which management will provide a business update and review third quarter financial results.
To access the conference call via telephone, please dial (877) 412-6083 from the United States or (702) 495-1202 for international access. A telephone replay will be available from approximately 12:00 p.m. ET on November 1, 2012 through midnight November 8, 2012. To access a replay of the conference call, dial (855) 859-2056 from the United States or (404) 537-3406 for international access. The pass code for the live call and the replay is 37432497.
The call will be webcast with slides and accessible through the Investors section of the company’s website at www.amagpharma.com. The webcast replay will be available from approximately 11:00 a.m. ET on November 1, 2012 through midnight November 30, 2012.
About AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc.AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of a therapeutic iron compound to treat iron deficiency anemia. For additional company information, please visit www.amagpharma.com.Feraheme is a registered trademark of AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV