Inland Real Estate Corporation (IRC) announced today that it has signed a lease with Jimmy’s Island Grille to occupy over 8,100 square feet at St. James Crossing in Westmont, Ill. Jimmy’s Island Grille is a seafood restaurant specializing in fresh ocean fish, a large selection of different types of crab, as well as prime aged steaks. The restaurant is scheduled to open in late 2012.
“With fresh fish flown in daily from Hawaii, Jimmy’s Island Grille offers a unique new dining option for the western suburbs, and we’re very pleased to welcome them to St. James Crossing,” said Fawn Le, leasing representative. “Jimmy’s is an ideal match for the existing lineup of tenants at St. James Crossing, and a wonderful addition to the Westmont restaurant community.”
Jimmy’s Island Grille is a new concept from longtime restaurateur Jim Chinn.
St. James Crossing is an approximately 50,000-square-foot shopping center located at the northwest corner of Route 83 and Ogden Avenue in Westmont, Ill. Located adjacent to both Oak Brook and Hinsdale, two of Illinois’ most affluent suburbs, St. James Crossing’s tenants include Apple Valley Natural Foods, Urban Tri Gear, Sushi House, QuiltFabric.com and other local specialty tenants.About Inland Real Estate Corporation Inland Real Estate Corporation is a self-administered and self-managed publicly traded real estate investment trust (REIT) that owns and operates open-air neighborhood, community, power and lifestyle retail centers and single-tenant properties located primarily in the Midwestern United States. As of June 30, 2012, the Company owned interests in 149 investment properties, including 38 owned through its unconsolidated joint ventures, with aggregate leasable space of approximately 15 million square feet. Additional information on Inland Real Estate Corporation is available at www.inlandrealestate.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV