NAPERVILLE, Ill., Oct. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- OfficeMax ® Incorporated (NYSE:OMX), a leader in office and facility supplies, technology and services, today announced it is helping customers take the guess work out of Microsoft Windows® 8. Consumers and small businesses can try the newest Windows 8 on computers and tablets at OfficeMax stores risk-free before making a purchase, and OfficeMax business-to-business customers will have access to consultation on software, computers and accessories to support their Windows 8 launch strategy.
From October 26-28, Windows 8-accredited OfficeMax store associates will provide live in-store demonstrations on the new Windows 8 software each hour from noon – 6 p.m. Additionally, every OfficeMax store will feature PCs with Windows 8 for customers to "test drive" the software first-hand. The three-day, nationwide OfficeMax Demo Days event aims to help customers take the guesswork out of Windows 8 computers and accessories.
Starting Oct. 26, OfficeMax business-to-business teams trained on Windows 8 will also help business customers with software licensing, and provide access to hundreds of Windows 8 computers, tablets mobile devices and accessories to support business customers' Windows 8 launch strategies."Our in-store Demo Days and new assortment of computers and tablets optimized with Windows 8 provide customers with an opportunity to experience Windows 8 themselves and see how the user experience will come to life on the screen," said Ronald Lalla, executive vice president and chief merchandising officer at OfficeMax. "Additionally, with our expanded in-store technology selection and trained business-to-business support team, OfficeMax is helping businesses and consumers take the uncertainty out of purchasing the latest Windows 8 software, computers and tablets." Get New Windows 8 Experience at OfficeMaxIn addition to risk-free trials and demonstrations, OfficeMax is offering big deals in-store and at OfficeMax.com on a wide assortment of new Windows 8 software, computers, tablets, accessories and services, including:
- Get a $39.99 deal value when you buy the new Windows 8 Pro or Windows 8 Pro Pack 1 for $69.99 and get $30 back in MaxPerks Bonus Rewards 2.
- Enjoy more than $450 in instant savings on select software and Windows 8 accessories when you purchase a Windows 8 personal computer, software or Windows RT tablet.
- Save up to $200 when you trade in your laptop for a new computer at OfficeMax stores or at OfficeMax.com 3.
- Save 50 percent on data backup at OfficeMax Ctrlcenter with purchase of Windows 8 ( $14.99 value).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV