Viasystems Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:VIAS) expects to release results for the quarter ended September 30, 2012 on Wednesday, November 7, 2012. Management plans to discuss the results of the quarter during a conference call with investors at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time on November 7, which Viasystems will broadcast live via the Internet.
The live listen-only audio of the conference will be available at http://investor.viasystems.com. Professional investors and analysts are invited to participate in the live call by dialing 877-640-9867 (toll-free) or 914-495-8546 (international).
A telephonic replay of this conference call will be available for one week at 855-859-2056 or 404-537-3406. Replay listeners should enter the conference ID 52106503. The webcast replay will be available at http://investor.viasystems.com for an indefinite period.
About ViasystemsViasystems Group, Inc. is a technology leader and a worldwide provider of complex multi-layer, printed circuit boards (PCBs) and electro-mechanical solutions (E-M Solutions). Its PCBs serve as the “electronic backbone” of almost all electronic equipment, and its E-M Solutions products and services include integration of PCBs and other components into finished or semi-finished electronic equipment, for which it also provides custom and standard metal enclosures, cabinets, racks and sub-racks, backplanes, and busbars. Viasystems’ approximately 14,400 employees around the world serve more than 1,000 customers in the automotive, telecommunications, industrial & instrumentation, computer and datacommunications, and military and aerospace end markets. For additional information about Viasystems, please visit the company’s website at www.viasystems.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV