DALLAS, Oct. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Alliance Data Systems Corporation (NYSE: ADS), a leading provider of loyalty and marketing solutions derived from transaction-rich data, today announced that Ed Heffernan, president and chief executive officer, and Charles Horn, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will present at the following conferences:
- Ed Heffernan will present at the 2012 Citi Financial Technology Conference in Boston, M.A. The presentation will take place on Wednesday, November 7 th at 3:00 p.m. ET and will be broadcast live over the Internet at the following address: http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/citigroup/fintech2012/55112177.cfm.
- Charles Horn will participate in a fireside chat at the BMO Capital Markets 2012 Digital Media Conference in New York, N.Y. The presentation will take place on Thursday, November 8 th at 8:30 a.m. ET and will be broadcast live over the Internet at the following address: http://www.bmocm.com/conferences/digital2012/.
The company's presentations can also be accessed through the Company's website at www.AllianceData.com. A replay of the webcasts will be available for 30 days following the presentations.
About Alliance Data Alliance Data® (NYSE: ADS) and its combined businesses is North America's largest and most comprehensive provider of transaction-based, data-driven marketing and loyalty solutions serving large, consumer-based industries. The Company creates and deploys customized solutions, enhancing the critical customer marketing experience; the result is measurably changing consumer behavior while driving business growth and profitability for some of today's most recognizable brands. Alliance Data helps its clients create and increase customer loyalty through solutions that engage millions of customers each day across multiple touch points using traditional, digital, mobile and other emerging technologies. Headquartered in Dallas, Alliance Data employs nearly 9,000 associates at more than 50 locations worldwide.Alliance Data is a leading provider of marketing-driven credit solutions, and is the parent company of Epsilon®, a leading provider of multi-channel, data-driven technologies and marketing services, and LoyaltyOne®, which owns and operates the AIR MILES® Reward Program, Canada's premier coalition loyalty program. For more information about the company, visit our web site, www.AllianceData.com, or you can follow us on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/AllianceData. SOURCE Alliance Data Systems Corporation
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts