Kansas Dental Board is now recommending all dentists and hygienists renew their licenses online via an application developed in partnership with Kansas.gov. All persons with licenses expiring in 2012 now receive an email with instructions for online renewal. The cost-efficient online notice replaces the previously pre-populated renewal form that was mailed in the past.
To renew online, visit https://www.kansas.gov/ssrv-dbr/index.html.
- Renewal cycle opened Oct. 1, 2012
- All licenses expiring in 2012 must be renewed no later than Dec. 31, 2012
- Licensees can pay by electronic check or credit card through the secured payment engine provided by Kansas.gov at time of online renewal.
About Kansas Dental BoardThe Kansas Dental Board operates under the mission of ensuring and protecting dental health by enforcement of the Kansas Dental Law. The Board is committed to attaining a standard of ethics, quality of care and professional accountability. Currently, the Dental Board staff consists of one executive director, one administrative officer and one senior administrative assistant. The attorney, inspector and administration of the impaired program are contract persons. About Kansas.gov The Information Network of Kansas Inc., (INK) is responsible for the oversight of the development of the official Web site for the state of Kansas, Kansas.gov. The portal operates through a public-private relationship between INK and the Kansas Information Consortium, LLC, to help Kansas government entities Web-enable their information services. The Kansas Information Consortium builds, operates, maintains and markets Kansas.gov and is part of eGovernment firm NIC’s (NASDAQ: EGOV) family of companies. About NIC NIC Inc. (NASDAQ: EGOV) is the nation’s leading provider of official government websites, online services, and secure payment processing solutions. The company’s innovative eGovernment services help reduce costs and increase efficiencies for government agencies, citizens and businesses across the country. The NIC family of companies provides eGovernment solutions for more than 3,500 federal, state, and local agencies in the United States. Additional information is available at http://www.egov.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV