TEL AVIV, Israel, October 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Radware ® (NASDAQ: RDWR), a global leader of application delivery and application security solutions for virtual and cloud data centers, today reported quarterly revenues of $47.5 million for the third quarter of 2012. This represents an increase of 13% compared with revenues of $42.2 million for the third quarter of 2011.
Net income on a GAAP basis for the third quarter of 2012 was $8.2 million or $0.35 per diluted share, compared with net income of $5.4 million or $0.24 per diluted share for the third quarter of 2011.
Net income on a Non-GAAP basis for the third quarter of 2012 was $10.4 million or $0.45 per diluted share, compared with net income of $7.8 million or $0.34 per diluted share for the third quarter of 2011.At the end of the third quarter 2012, the company's overall cash position including cash, short-term and long-term bank deposits and marketable securities amounted to $264.9 million, representing an increase in the company's cash position of approximately $14.7 million in the third quarter of 2012. "Our best-of-breed application delivery solutions for consolidation, mobile data and virtualization and cloud build-outs along with our industry-leading attack mitigation offering, are the main drivers for our growth amid an even more challenging global economic environment," said Roy Zisapel president and chief executive officer, Radware. "These capabilities are continuing to address the critical needs of our customers and help serve their key strategic initiatives." During the third quarter 2012, Radware released the following significant announcements:
- Radware Announces 2012 Annual General Meeting
- Radware's Alteon 10000 Helps Global Mobile Carrier Reduce its Data Center Footprint and Manage Mobile Data Traffic
- Radware Partners with VMware, Bluelock to Deliver A Virtual ADC Service for the Cloud
- Radware's Alteon 10000 Delivers Highly-performing, Resilient and Scalable Mobile Data Services to Two Major North American Mobile Carriers
- Radware's Attack Mitigation System Wins 2012 Innovation Award from TMC Labs
- Radware Ltd. Announces Second Quarter 2012 Results
- Radware Confirms Its Juniper Partnership Remains Intact
- Radware's Attack Mitigation Black Belt Challenge Reveals IT Professionals' Strengths and Weaknesses of Top Security Threats
- FireHost Selects Radware's Attack Mitigation System for Real-Time Network Attack Prevention
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts