INRIX Traffic App Available On Windows 8
KIRKLAND, Wash., Oct. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- INRIX®, a leading international provider of traffic information and driver services, announced its free INRIX Traffic app is available on Microsoft's Windows 8 operating system for tablets, PCs and Windows Phone.
Uniquely tuned to drivers' routes, INRIX Traffic delivers up-to-the-minute insight into the latest traffic conditions and traffic forecasts for over a million miles of highways, city streets and other heavily travelled roads nationwide.
"Only Windows 8 provides INRIX Traffic users with the ability to plan their trips on their PC or tablet and then seamlessly access all of their favorite routes and travel times conveniently on the go from their Windows Phone," said Jim Bak, Director of Community Relations.INRIX Traffic on Windows 8 benefits include:
- Anytime, Anywhere access on a Tablet, PC or Windows Phone. INRIX Traffic is available in the Metro App store for Windows 8 starting today. The Windows 8 app lets drivers compare traffic conditions, travel and recommended departure times more simply in one view.
- Precision Traffic. INRIX provides drivers with up-to-the-minute insight in to traffic conditions on more than a million miles of highways, city streets and other heavily trafficked local roads. With real-time information accurate within two mph of actual traffic speeds 1, drivers can rely on INRIX's network of hundreds of sources including a crowd-sourced community of approximately 100 million vehicles and devices help them be there on time for the important people and events in their lives.
- Traffic Forecasts. INRIX Traffic helps drivers plan ahead by showing how traffic conditions are expected to change up to eight hours ahead of their next trip. INRIX uniquely analyzes the impacts of sporting events, concerts, school schedules and weather to help drivers reliably avoid traffic congestion.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts