Dolby Laboratories, Inc. (NYSE: DLB) will release financial results for the fourth quarter and year-end of its 2012 fiscal year after the close of regular trading on Thursday, November 8, 2012.
Members of Dolby management will lead a conference call open to all interested parties to discuss Dolby Laboratories’ Q4 and year-end fiscal 2012 financial results at 2:00 p.m. PT (5:00 p.m. ET) on Thursday, November 8, 2012.
Access to the teleconference will be available over the Internet from http://investor.dolby.com/medialist.cfm or by dialing 1-888-504-7953. International callers can access the conference call at 1-719-457-2647.
A replay of the call will be available from 5:00 p.m. PT on Thursday, November 8, 2012, until 9:00 p.m. PT on November 15, 2012 by dialing 1-877-870-5176 (international callers can access the replay by dialing 1-858-384-5517) and entering the confirmation code 4043524. An archived version of the teleconference will also be available on Dolby Laboratories’ website, www.dolby.com.About Dolby Laboratories Dolby Laboratories (NYSE: DLB) is the global leader in technologies that are essential elements in the best entertainment experiences. Founded in 1965 and best known for high-quality audio and surround sound, Dolby creates innovations that enrich entertainment at the movies, at home, or on the go. For more information about Dolby Laboratories or Dolby ® technologies, please visit www.dolby.com. Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. S12/26222 DLB-F
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV