Trulia, a leading online marketplace for homebuyers, sellers, renters and real estate professionals, today launched a custom real estate app for Windows 8, just in time for all the new Windows 8 devices that consumers will get during this holiday season. The app titled “ Trulia Real Estate – Homes for Sale & Apartments for Rent,” is designed to help everyone find the perfect home, with a gallery of photos that highlights houses for sale and rent, along with new listings as they hit the marketplace.
“Trulia prides itself on releasing products on some of the biggest platforms around,” said Lee Clancy, Trulia’s VP of Consumer Products. “We’re honored to be a part of Windows 8 and to launch an app that everyone can use to personalize their real estate search and get the inside scoop on listings that match their needs.”
“We couldn’t be more thrilled to include Trulia’s highly visual app for Windows 8 devices in the Windows Store,” said John Richards, senior director of Windows App Marketing for Microsoft Corp. “ Searching for a house can be a daunting process, but with Trulia’s app anyone can easily find a place to live while on-the-go or by accessing it on their PC.”
Through Trulia’s Windows Store app, users can pin their favorite home within the app, and get notified via email if a price drops or a new home pops up that matches their search criteria. Key features include:
- The App Hub: Users can check out nearby homes for sale or rent, new listings that come on the marketplace, and properties with price drops
- Map View: People can see homes for sale, open houses, and apartments for rent plotted on a map
- Custom Searches: Add search criteria including price, neighborhood, number of beds, and more
- Photo Galleries: Scroll through HD photos of homes to get an idea of what it looks like
- Consumable Info: Get helpful property info and home facts in a simple-to-use format
- Updates: Users can follow their favorite homes and receive email notifications when the status changes
- Anytime Access: Log in to see saved searches and homes across a variety of devices
- Connect with Agents: Quickly contact relevant real estate agents to see houses or ask questions
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV