The Board of Directors of Southern California Edison Company today declared the following dividends:
- Quarterly dividends of $0.255 per share on the 4.08% series of cumulative preferred stock, $0.265 per share on the 4.24% series of cumulative preferred stock and $0.29875 per share on the 4.78% series of cumulative preferred stock. Each of these dividends is payable on November 30, 2012, to shareholders of record on November 5, 2012.
- A quarterly dividend of $1.625 per share on the Series D preference stock, payable on December 1, 2012, to shareholders of record on November 5, 2012.
- A quarterly dividend of $35.15625 per share on the Series F preference stock, payable on December 15, 2012, to the holder of record on December 14, 2012.
- Quarterly dividends of $1.53125 per share on the Series B preference stock and $0.27 per share on the 4.32% series of cumulative preferred stock. Each of these dividends is payable on December 31, 2012, to shareholders of record on December 5, 2012.
About Southern California Edison
An Edison International (NYSE:EIX) company, Southern California Edison is one of the nation’s largest electric utilities, serving a population of nearly 14 million via 4.9 million customer accounts in a 50,000-square-mile service area within Central, Coastal and Southern California.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts