The Board of Directors of Southern California Edison Company today declared the following dividends:
- Quarterly dividends of $0.255 per share on the 4.08% series of cumulative preferred stock, $0.265 per share on the 4.24% series of cumulative preferred stock and $0.29875 per share on the 4.78% series of cumulative preferred stock. Each of these dividends is payable on November 30, 2012, to shareholders of record on November 5, 2012.
- A quarterly dividend of $1.625 per share on the Series D preference stock, payable on December 1, 2012, to shareholders of record on November 5, 2012.
- A quarterly dividend of $35.15625 per share on the Series F preference stock, payable on December 15, 2012, to the holder of record on December 14, 2012.
- Quarterly dividends of $1.53125 per share on the Series B preference stock and $0.27 per share on the 4.32% series of cumulative preferred stock. Each of these dividends is payable on December 31, 2012, to shareholders of record on December 5, 2012.
About Southern California Edison
An Edison International (NYSE:EIX) company, Southern California Edison
is one of the nation’s largest electric utilities, serving a population
of nearly 14 million via 4.9 million customer accounts in a
50,000-square-mile service area within Central, Coastal and Southern
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV