Inland Real Estate Corporation (IRC) announced today that it has signed a lease with Anna’s Linens as a new junior anchor tenant at Chatham Ridge, located at 87 th Street and the Dan Ryan Expressway in Chicago. Anna’s Linens is expected to open in early 2013 and will occupy over 12,000 square feet at the center.
“We are excited that Anna’s Linens will be joining us at Chatham Ridge, offering our shoppers a new option for value-priced home goods,” said Allison Kuchny, assistant vice president. “Value is a buzz word in the retail real estate industry right now, and retailers like Anna’s Linens are ideally suited to meet customers’ needs in the current retail environment.”
Recently, Inland Real Estate Corporation signed another lease at Chatham Ridge. VILLA, an urban-inspired clothing, shoes and accessories retailer, signed a lease for a 3,334-square-foot store.
Chatham Ridge is located at 110-60 West 87 th St./8640-52 South Lafayette Ave. in Chicago. Anchored by Food 4 Less, the community center totals nearly 176,000 square feet. Other tenants include Marshalls, Starbucks, Dollar Tree and Foot Locker.About Inland Real Estate Corporation Inland Real Estate Corporation is a self-administered and self-managed publicly traded real estate investment trust (REIT) that owns and operates open-air neighborhood, community, power and lifestyle retail centers and single-tenant properties located primarily in the Midwestern United States. As of June 30, 2012, the Company owned interests in 149 investment properties, including 38 owned through its unconsolidated joint ventures, with aggregate leasable space of approximately 15 million square feet. Additional information on Inland Real Estate Corporation is available at www.inlandrealestate.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV