NEW YORK, Oct. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- NorthStar Realty Finance Corp. (NYSE: NRF) ("NorthStar") today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss third quarter 2012 financial results on Friday, November 2, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern. Hosting the call will be David T. Hamamoto, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; Albert Tylis, Co-President and Chief Operating Officer; Daniel R. Gilbert, Co-President and Chief Investment Officer; and Debra A. Hess, Chief Financial Officer. A press release with third quarter 2012 financial results is scheduled to be issued before the market open on November 2, 2012.
The call will be webcast live over the Internet from NorthStar's website at www.nrfc.com and will be archived on NorthStar's website. The call can also be accessed live over the phone by dialing 800-762-8779 or for international callers, by dialing 480-629-9771.
A replay of the call will be available approximately one hour after the call through Friday, November 9, 2012 by dialing 800-406-7325 or, for international callers, 303-590-3030, using pass code 4570570.
About NorthStar Realty Finance Corp.NorthStar Realty Finance Corp. is a diversified commercial real estate investment and asset management company that is organized as a REIT. SOURCE NorthStar Realty Finance Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV