Kindred Healthcare, Inc. (the “Company”) (NYSE:KND) announced today that it will provide an online, real-time webcast of its conference call covering third quarter 2012 operating results on Tuesday, October 30, 2012. The Company will issue its third quarter 2012 earnings release after the close of trading on Monday, October 29, 2012.
The live broadcast of the Company’s quarterly conference call will be available online at www.earnings.com and at the Company’s website, http://investors.kindredhealthcare.com, on October 30, 2012, beginning at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern Time). The online replay will be available on the websites www.earnings.com and http://investors.kindredhealthcare.com at approximately 1:00 p.m. and continue for 30 days.
About Kindred Healthcare
Kindred Healthcare, Inc., a top-125 private employer in the United States, is a FORTUNE 500 healthcare services company based in Louisville, Kentucky with annual revenues of $6 billion and approximately 76,000 employees in 46 states. At June 30, 2012, Kindred through its subsidiaries provided healthcare services in 2,154 locations, including 118 long-term acute care hospitals, six inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, 224 nursing and rehabilitation centers, 27 sub-acute units, 52 hospice and home care locations, 102 inpatient rehabilitation units (hospital-based) and a contract rehabilitation services business, RehabCare, which served 1,625 non-affiliated facilities. Ranked as one of Fortune magazine’s Most Admired Healthcare Companies for four years in a row, Kindred’s mission is to promote healing, provide hope, preserve dignity and produce value for each patient, resident, family member, customer, employee and shareholder we serve. For more information, go to
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV