- The sum of aeronautical and non-aeronautical revenues increased Ps. 147.4 million (15.5%). Aeronautical revenues rose Ps. 82.9 million (11.0%) and non-aeronautical revenues increased Ps. 64.5 million (32.6%), (non-aeronautical revenues include revenues from checked baggage inspection services). These increases exceeded the Company’s guidance issued in January 2012, which did not include projections for revenues from improvements to concession assets (IFRIC 12) due to the fact that this is an accounting figure that does not affect the Company’s cash flow, nor revenues for checked baggage inspection services. Total revenues, that include improvements to concession assets (IFRIC 12), increased Ps. 31.4 million (2.6%) due to the combined increase of aeronautical and non-aeronautical revenues, offset by a Ps. 115.9 million decline in revenues from improvements to concession assets (IFRIC 12).
- Cost of services declined Ps. 17.8 million (6.9%), mainly as a result of a Ps. 24.7 million decrease in other operating costs, as well as a Ps. 2.7 million decline in maintenance costs, which were offset by a Ps. 5.9 million increase in security services and insurance costs, and a Ps. 3.7 million increase in employee costs.
- Government concession taxes increased Ps. 7.3 million (15.3%). The technical assistance fee increased Ps. 7.7 million (23.8%).
- Operating income increased Ps. 111.2 million (25.6%).
- EBITDA increased Ps. 150.2 million (24.5%), from Ps. 614.2 million in 3Q11 to Ps. 764.4 million in 3Q12. EBITDA margin increased from 50.0% in 3Q11 to 60.6% in 3Q12 (excluding the effects of IFRIC 12, the EBITDA margin rose from 64.5% in 3Q11 to 69.5% in 3Q12).
- Net income and comprehensive income increased Ps. 98.2 million (26.5%).
Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacífico, S.A.B. De C.V. Announces Results For The Third Quarter 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.