Exelixis, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXEL) will release its third quarter 2012 financial results on Wednesday, November 7, 2012, after the markets close. The announcement will be followed by a live webcast at 5:00 p.m. EST/ 2:00 p.m. PST. During the webcast, Exelixis management will discuss the Company’s financial results, financial outlook, and development program and plans for cabozantinib, and also provide a general business update. The webcast may be accessed in the Event Calendar page under Investors at http://www.exelixis.com.
An archived replay of the webcast will be available on the Event Calendar page under Investors at http://www.exelixis.com and via phone until 11:59 p.m. PST on December 7, 2012. Access numbers for the phone replay are: 888-286-8010 (domestic) and 617-801-6888 (international); the passcode is 43220636.
Exelixis, Inc. is a biotechnology company committed to developing small molecule therapies for the treatment of cancer. Exelixis is focusing its proprietary resources and development efforts exclusively on cabozantinib (formerly known as XL184), its most advanced product candidate, in order to maximize the therapeutic and commercial potential of this compound. Exelixis has also established a portfolio of other novel compounds that it believes have the potential to address serious unmet medical needs, many of which are being advanced by partners as part of collaborations. For more information, please visit the company's web site at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV