Manchester United plc (NYSE: MANU) (the “Company”), one of the most popular and successful sports teams in the world, playing one of the most popular spectator sports on Earth, today announced that its Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2012 has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and is accessible free of charge through the Company’s investor relations website at http://ir.manutd.com. Alternatively, shareholders may request to receive a hard copy of the Annual Report on Form 20-F by writing the Company at Sir Matt Busby Way, Old Trafford, Manchester M16 0RA, United Kingdom, Attention: Finance Department or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Manchester United
Manchester United is one of the most popular and successful sports team in the world, playing one of the most popular spectator sports on Earth.
Through our 134-year heritage we have won 60 trophies, enabling us to develop the world’s leading sports brand and a global community of 659 million followers. Our large, passionate community provides Manchester United with a worldwide platform to generate significant revenue from multiple sources, including sponsorship, merchandising, product licensing, new media & mobile, broadcasting and matchday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV