Monster Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE: MWW) today announced that the Company will release third quarter financial results for the period ended September 30, 2012 on Thursday, November 8, 2012 prior to the market open.
That morning, management will conduct a live conference call at 8:30 a.m. ET to be broadcast simultaneously over the Internet to review the Company's financial results. Sal Iannuzzi, chairman, president and chief executive officer, and James Langrock, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will host the call.
The conference call is scheduled for 8:30 a.m. ET on Thursday, November 8, 2012. Individuals wishing to participate can join the conference call by dialing (888) 696-1396 at 8:20 a.m. and reference conference ID 43475537. Those outside the United States should dial (706) 758-9636. Monster Worldwide’s quarterly conference call can also be accessed online through the Company’s Investor Relations website at http://ir.monster.com.
About Monster Worldwide Monster Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE: MWW), parent company of Monster®, is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, Monster helps companies find people with customized solutions using the world's most advanced technology to match the right person to the right job. With a local presence in 55 countries, Monster connects employers with quality job seekers at all levels, provides personalized career advice to consumers globally and delivers vast, highly targeted audiences to advertisers. To learn more about Monster's industry-leading products and services, visit
http://www.monster.com. More company information is available at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV