CA Technologies (NASDAQ:CA) today reported financial results for its second quarter of fiscal year 2013, ended September 30, 2012.
|Second Quarter FY13 vs. FY12|
|(in millions, except share data)||FY13||FY12||% Change||% Change CC**|
|GAAP Income from continuing operations||$222||$236||(6%)||6%|
|Non-GAAP Income from continuing operations*||$274||$255||7%||13%|
|GAAP Diluted EPS from continuing operations||$0.48||$0.47||2%||15%|
|Non-GAAP Diluted EPS from continuing operations*||$0.59||$0.51||16%||22%|
|Cash Flow from continuing operations||$89||$190||(53%)||(50%)|
* Non-GAAP income and earnings per share are non-GAAP financial measures, as noted in the discussion of non-GAAP results below. A reconciliation of non-GAAP financial measures to their comparable GAAP financial measures is included in the tables following this news release.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts