HOUSTON, Oct. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Endeavour International Corporation (NYSE: END) (LSE: ENDV) will host a conference call and webcast to discuss its 2012 third quarter financial and operating results on Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 9 a.m. Central Daylight Time, 2 p.m. British Time.
To participate and ask questions during the conference call, dial the local country telephone number and the confirmation code 2204201 . The toll-free numbers are 888- 677-8751 in the United States and 0-808-101-1402 in the United Kingdom. Other international callers should dial 913-312-0682 (tolls apply).
To listen to the live audio webcast, please access Endeavour's home page at www.endeavourcorp.com. A replay of the webcast will be available beginning at 12:00 p.m. Central Daylight Time on November 1, 2012 through 12:00 p.m. on November 8, 2012 by dialing toll free 888-203-1112 (U.S.) or 719-457-0820 (international), confirmation code 2204201 .
Endeavour International Corporation is an international oil and gas exploration and production company focused on the acquisition, exploration and development of energy reserves in the North Sea and United States. For more information, visit www.endeavourcorp.com .
SOURCE Endeavour International Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV