- Net income increased to $2.1 million in the 2012 third quarter, or $0.51 per diluted share, from$1.9 million, or $0.47 per diluted share in the third quarter of 2011.
- Third quarter net interest income increased 6.6% compared with the prior-year period as a result of continued growth in interest earning assets and lower deposit costs.
- Core deposits increased at an annualized rate of 13.8%, with demand, NOW and savings deposit products increasing $18.0 million, or 3.5%, during the third quarter of 2012.
- The third quarter ratio of non-performing loans and leases to total loans and leases decreased for the fourth consecutive quarter to 1.57% due to continued improvement in credit quality trends.
- Strong capital position with Total Risk-Based Capital ratio of 14.22% at September 30, 2012.
Evans Bancorp Reports Net Income Growth Of 11% To $2.1 Million In The Third Quarter Of 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.