Fiscal 2013 Outlook as of October 25, 2012:
Ernst Teunissen, executive vice president and chief financial officer, said, “While we believe our full year European revenue growth will improve versus our first quarter results, it is appropriate to lower our guidance range previously set on July 26, 2012 to reflect our Q1 performance and the recognition that significant improvement will take time. Therefore, we are lowering our fiscal 2013 revenue guidance range by $10 million based on our lowered expectations in Europe, partially offset by improved currency rates since we initiated guidance in July. We continue to expect strong growth in North America and Asia Pacific. Despite the reduction in our revenue outlook, we remain committed to delivering against our profit objectives for the year. Therefore, we are reiterating our fiscal 2013 earnings per share guidance that we announced in July.”
Financial Guidance as of October 25, 2012 :
As previously stated, beginning with fiscal year 2013, the company is providing revenue guidance on an annual and quarterly basis, and earnings guidance on an annual basis. Based on current and anticipated levels of demand, the company expects the following financial results:Fiscal Year 2013 Revenue
- For the full fiscal year ending June 30, 2013, the company expects revenue of approximately $1,165 million to $1,215 million, or 14 percent to 19 percent growth year over year in reported terms. Excluding currency movements and acquired revenue, we expect constant-currency organic growth of approximately 12 percent to 17 percent. Reported (USD) growth expectations assume a recent 30-day currency exchange rate for all currencies. Constant-currency growth is estimated by applying the respective prior year quarterly average exchange rates to all estimated non-U.S. dollar denominated revenue expected for future periods.
- For the second quarter of fiscal year 2013, ending December 31, 2012, the company expects revenue of approximately $335 million to $355 million, or 12 percent to 18 percent growth year over year in reported terms. We expect constant-currency organic growth of approximately 11 percent to 17 percent.
- For the full fiscal year ending June 30, 2013, the company expects GAAP net income per share of approximately $0.40 to $0.70, which assumes 35.3 million weighted average diluted shares outstanding.
- For the full fiscal year ending June 30, 2013, the company expects non-GAAP adjusted net income per diluted share of approximately $1.62 to $1.92, which excludes expected acquisition-related amortization of intangible assets of approximately $7.6 million or approximately $0.21 per diluted share, share-based compensation expense and its related tax effect of approximately $35.3 million or approximately $0.97 per diluted share, and tax charges related to the alignment of acquisition-related intellectual property with global operations of approximately $2.2 million, or $0.06 per diluted share. This guidance assumes a non-GAAP weighted average diluted share count of approximately 36.1 million shares.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts