ATLANTA, Oct. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Payments Inc. (NYSE: GPN), represented by President, Jeffrey S. Sloan, will present at the Citi Financial Technology Conference on November 7, 2012 in Boston at 10:40 a.m. ET. Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, David E. Mangum, will participate in investor meetings at the RBC Capital Markets' Software & Services Investor Day on November 13, 2012 in New York City. Senior Vice President, Strategic Planning and Investor Relations, Jane M. Elliott, will present at the J.P. Morgan Ultimate Services Investor Conference on November 14, 2012 in New York City at 11:15 a.m. ET. The Citi and J.P. Morgan conferences can be accessed via webcast from the investor relations page at www.globalpaymentsinc.com.
Global Payments Inc. (NYSE:GPN) is a leading provider of electronic transaction processing services for merchants, Independent Sales Organizations (ISOs), financial institutions, government agencies and multi-national corporations located throughout the United States, Canada, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. Global Payments, a Fortune 1000 company, offers a comprehensive line of processing solutions for credit and debit cards, business-to-business purchasing cards, gift cards, electronic check conversion and check guarantee, verification and recovery including electronic check services, as well as terminal management. Visit www.globalpaymentsinc.com for more information about the company and its services.
Investor Relations contacts: email@example.com Jane Elliott, 770-829-8234 Kay Sharpton, 770-829-8870SOURCE Global Payments Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV