- Core Funds From Operations of $15.3 million, or $0.29 per diluted share.
- Same-property net operating income increased by 3.2% on an accrual basis and 1.6% on a cash basis.
- Executed 475,000 square feet of leases, including 143,000 square feet of new leases.
- Sold its 95% interest in an unconsolidated joint venture that owned 1200 17 th Street, NW, an office building in Washington, D.C., for $43.7 million, which resulted in a $3.0 million gain on the sale.
First Potomac Realty Trust Reports Third Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.