Bally Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: BYI)
- WIDE-AREA PROGRESSIVE INSTALLED BASE GROWS 94 PERCENT AND SETS RECORD QUARTERLY REVENUE; CASH CONNECTION™ INSTALLED BASE INCREASES TO 1,216 UNITS
- GAMING EQUIPMENT REVENUES INCREASE 28 PERCENT
- BOARD OF DIRECTORS APPROVES NEW $150 MILLION SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM; COMPANY REPURCHASED $67 MILLION WORTH OF STOCK SINCE JUNE 30, 2012
- INCREASES FISCAL 2013 DILUTED EPS GUIDANCE TO $3.05 TO $3.35
Bally Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: BYI), a leader in slots, video machines, casino management, interactive applications, and networked and server-based systems for the global gaming industry, today announced record first quarter diluted earnings per share (“Diluted EPS”) of $0.77 and revenue of $235 million for the three months ended September 30, 2012.
“Our first quarter fiscal 2013 results continue to reflect the success of our expanded game studios, our new technology platform, and our successful execution on a number of other initiatives, including the entrance into new markets,” said Richard M. Haddrill, the Company’s Chief Executive Officer. “We expect continued growth from each of our businesses as both our visibility and our customer partnerships are at remarkable levels, and we continue to identify new growth opportunities. Further, the Bally showing earlier this month at the Global Gaming Expo (‘G2E’) was the best in our company’s history.”
“This week, the Company’s Board of Directors authorized a new $150 million share repurchase program, replacing our existing program under which we had repurchased approximately $127 million of common stock, including $67 million of stock repurchased at an average price of $44.22 per share during the first quarter,” said Neil Davidson, the Company’s Chief Financial Officer. “The new repurchase program allows us to continue to support our capital-deployment strategy and reflects our continued confidence in Bally’s long-term growth plan and ability to consistently generate free cash flow.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV