Verastem, Inc., (NASDAQ: VSTM) a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing drugs to treat cancer by the targeted killing of cancer stem cells, announced that members of the management team will be presenting at several upcoming conferences. The presentation details are as follows:
- Fierce Biotech Webinar on Tuesday, October 30, 2012, at 11:00 am ET Title: Personalized Medicine in Oncology Summary: Learn how sequencing, genotyping and informatics systems are changing the way cancer drugs are developed. Their use for patient selection during clinical trials, implementation of adaptive trial designs and increasing the speed of programs through the clinic will be discussed. Webcast Registration: http://bit.ly/XK6ZuQ
- New York CEO Conference on November 1-2, 2012, at the Apella Hotel in New York City, NY
- Lazard Capital Markers Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, November 13, 2012, at 8:30 am ET at the Pierre Hotel in New York City, NY. A webcast of the presentation can be accessed by visiting the investors section of the Company’s website at www.verastem.com. A replay of the webcast will be archived on the Verastem website for two weeks following the presentation date.
About Verastem, Inc.
Verastem, Inc. (NASDAQ: VSTM) is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing drugs to treat cancer by the targeted killing of cancer stem cells. Cancer stem cells are an underlying cause of tumor recurrence and metastasis. Verastem is developing small molecule inhibitors of signaling pathways that are critical to cancer stem cell survival and proliferation: FAK, PI3K/mTOR and Wnt. For more information, please visit www.verastem.com.
Forward-looking statements:Any statements in this press release about future expectations, plans and prospects for the Company constitute forward-looking statements. Actual results may differ materially from those indicated by such forward-looking statements. The Company anticipates that subsequent events and developments will cause the Company’s views to change. However, while the Company may elect to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future, the Company specifically disclaims any obligation to do so.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV