Everyone loves a touchscreen, except for when a finger seems just a little too big to click a tiny icon or when losing at a game of Draw Something. For those looking to add some precision to their tablet and smartphone experiences, the 3M Mobile Interactive Solutions Division is introducing two Touchscreen Styluses to its line of mobile device accessories.
Designed to effectively interact with all types of touchscreen displays, the 3M Touchscreen Stylus and Extendable Touchscreen Stylus allow users to manipulate touch-optimized displays with pinpoint precision. The Extendable Touchscreen Stylus is ideal for anyone who needs a stylus while on the go. With a tethered cord that easily attaches to the speaker jack on most devices, the 3M Extendable Touchscreen Stylus extends to four-inches to rest comfortably in the hand and offers precision touch with a narrow tip of six millimeters. The 3M Touchscreen Stylus – measuring five inches in length with a seven millimeter tip – is perfect for working professionals and creative types looking to use writing, painting and drawing applications while on the job.
“As the mobile device category continues to expand with new smartphones, tablets and e-readers, we are continually looking for new ways to offer innovative accessories to complement these mobile devices,” says Nicola Stevens, Business Manager 3M Mobile Interactive Solutions. “The 3M Touchscreen Stylus’ makes a great addition to our line of screen protectors and backskins.”
Compatible with all 3M screen protectors, both products feature a durable, silicone tip that is safe and gentle to use on touchscreen surfaces while providing a smooth and effortless glide. The 3M Touchscreen Stylus is available for $14.99 in black, silver, grey and pink and the Extendable Touchscreen Stylus is available in black, silver, navy and pink for $19.99 at shop3M.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV